camper trailer of the year 2017
We were proud and honoured to be an event partner at this year's "Camper Trailer of the year 2017" event. Vehicle Components had 2 recovery vehicles assuring everyone's safe travels on the beach at Bribie Island. Our recovery vehicles have been kept busy throughout the days and have become an essential part of the team.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND FINALISTS!
BUDGET - UP TO $20K
Comforts and offroad rigour were an emphasis for manufacturers competing in our up to $20k line-up.
- Camper Trailer of the Year 2016 Winner MDC Venturer LT Cape York Edition
- Camper Trailer of the Year 2016 Finalist Mars Campers Extremo
- Camper Trailer of the Year 2016 Finalist Skamper Kampers Dingo Hard Floor
- Camper Trailer of the Year 2016 Finalist Taipan Auriga
SOFTFLOORS - UP TO $50K
Two fine performers, each with a strong offroad commitment, battle it out to stake their claim as the canvas king.
- Camper Trailer of the Year 2016 Winner Patriot Campers XI Limited Edition
- Camper Trailer of the Year 2016 Finalist Tambo Rubicon
HARDFLOORS - UP TO $60K
Comforts and ease-of-use are redefined as three offroad Titans battle it out on the tracks.
- Camper Trailer of the Year 2016 Winner Mountain Trail EDX
- Camper Trailer of the Year 2016 Finalist Pioneer Onyx
- Camper Trailer of the Year 2016 Finalist Cub Kamparoo Brumby
Ambitions are high on and off the tracks in this top class field, but there can only be one winner.
- Camper Trailer of the Year 2016 Winner AOR Quantum Series IV
- Camper Trailer of the Year 2016 Finalist Track Trailer Topaz Savannah
- Camper Trailer of the Year 2016 Finalist Bushranger Great Divide
For all the details, please visit Camper Trailer Australia website.
FROM LAURA GRAY, EDITOR
The Vehicle Components crew was integral to the success of Camper Trailer of the Year. The recovery vehicles were essential – and heavily used every day – and Tim and Andrew’s patience, professionalism and expert knowledge was really appreciated. They were happy to help in any situation and generous with their time and knowledge, not only with the crew but the entrants as well. They definitely gave an extra level of expertise and professionalism to the whole event.
Personally, I appreciated Tim, Andrew and Chris allowing me to ride along with them one day and pick their brains on all things VC, recovery and suspension. I learnt a lot from them in that short time and I look forward to continuing and improving the relationship and collaboration between VC and the Adventures titles going forward.
The effort put in by the photographers, judges, event staff and the guys from Vehicle Components was noticed and appreciated.
FROM RHONDA NORMAN, EVENT MANAGER
General comments that came back to me;Great guys, really helpful, learnt a lot from them, great to have them there otherwise we would have been screwed! (sorry about the specifics…)
FROM NATHAN, PHOTOGRAPHER
“Without them, we would have been screwed”